Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Unique Arabic Skin Tattoo Design :Soul Of Tattoo
Are you a Muslei and want to get a tattoo on your body? Try to find the religious one. There are many optional designs you can pick, but it is more interesting if you choose an Arabic letter. Besides unique designs, it also could give religious meaning.
If you don't know how to determine which tattoo you'll select, here are steps that you can try.
1. Since you choose a religious tattoo, get permanent body artwork. It is because it will stay with you for your entire life. Don't forget to use the right ink. Avoid ink that could give any problem to your skin.
2. Then, decide the place you want to draw the artwork. Where you want to put it and how big the size, and also the style.
3. You must pick an area that you will not regret. You might want to draw the artwork in hidden location. It will ease you to cover the artwork when attending job interview or other formal occasion. However, you can put the Arabic tattoo on your neck, as long as you feel comfortable with it.
4. How big of body art do you want? Decide it based on the location. The size of your artwork depends on the place you want to put it. Large and tough tattoos look good on large area such as back, chest. While, medium size on arms, shoulders, and legs. Then, small on ankle, wrist, elbow, foot and navel.
5. For the design, collect optional templates as much as you can. Then, narrow your collection down. As Muslim, pick religious Arabic tattoo to characterize your personality. You can search on internet, books or other sources. If you browse on internet, use specific keywords. For example, type unique Arabian tattoo, or religious Arabic tattoo.
There are many symbols of Islamic letters. You can choose design with certain meaning. It helps you to recognize what you want to represent from your artwork. Just be smart when selecting the design. So, you'll not regret what you have done.