Over my time looking for various tattoo removal techniques I came across Dermasal tattoo removal cream. Dermasal tattoo removal cream is a product you can use within the confines of your own home away from prying eyes. It takes as little as 12 minutes a week to apply and is 100% safe to use. Like many products out there they used the classic tagline, "using a century old technique and a new formula and months of research and case studies" they claim this winning formula provides you with 100% guaranteed tattoo removal system.
Let me tell you know, from my experience, and from every other opinion worth considering no product ever 100% removes a tattoo. Even advanced treatments such as laser treatment never claim to be able to fully remove a tattoo.
The products itself is produced by Selmedica Healthcare, a respectable company, they claim that Dermasal Removal Cream is:
- 100% pain free and offers no risk to the skin or body.
- After up to three weeks of use you will begin to see results of fading
- Complete removal has been achieved in as little at 3 months
- The product has full FDA approval and contains no harmful ingredients
- The product has been used by over 100,000 individuals, most yielding excellent results.
- No scarring or marks will be left behind from its use
- 3 Double Blind scientific studies have been carried out to test its effectiveness at removing tattoos. All 3 have proved it works.
As usual with any form of tattoo removal, the size, shape and depth of the ink in your tattoo all play a part in the ease of its removal. If you are going to get a tattoo make sure a highly experienced, skilled individual does it as results have shown these are removed far easier. Larger tattoos have been known to take up to 18months to remove with this product, a long time to wait for anybody.
What I like most about this product is that it offers what many don't, 100% money back guarantee on its all products. Trust is one of the most important aspects of any relationship with a retailer. You need to know they aren't ripping you off. With free phone and email support available to anyone who purchases the product how can you not place your trust in them? Dermasal is without question one of the most legitimate and trustworthy products available today.